Bounty Land Baptist Church
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
We know that visiting a new church can be an anxious time. When you first come to Bounty Land, we want to make you feel right at home.
As soon as you enter the parking lot, there are clearly marked parking spaces for our guests. Our handicapped parking is in the back of the building, where it will be much easier to enter the church.
If you have children, we encourage you to arrive early in order to sign them in for their activities. Be sure to check out what is available for them, as well as our security procedures.
As you arrive at the auditorium, someone should greet you with a copy of the current church bulletin. Sit anywhere you like. There are no assigned seats at BLBC.
Please fill out the little card in pew rack and either (a) leave it on the seat when you leave, or (b) place it in the response basket at the end of the service. That card gives us a record of your visit.
We do things differently every Sunday, but the typical service works like this:
• Our members will give their offerings to the Lord. Since you are a guest, please do not feel obligated to participate.
• There might be a dramatic skit, a video, a solo, or a special performance by the choir.
• We usually greet one other before the sermon. Don't feel like you have to shake anyone's hand, but expect people to be friendly.
• The children will be invited to Children's Worship, which is located upstairs in the same building. Your kids will be returned to you at the end of the service. Of course, they are welcome to stay with you in the service, if you prefer.
• The pastor will teach from the Bible for about 30-40 minutes.
• There will be a time of response, during which counselors are available to pray with you, if you would like to talk to the pastor about a decision you have made, that is the best time to do it.
• One of our pastors will share a few announcements at the end of the service.
You will never be publicly singled out as a visitor at Bounty Land. This is God’s house, and we are all guests here.
You're invited to meet with our staff and recieve a special gift for being our guest! Meet in the welcome center near the church office.
9:15 a.m. Sunday School
10:30 a.m. Morning Worship Service
6:00 p.m. Children's & Preschool Activities
6:00 p.m. Youth Bible Study
6:00 p.m. Evening Worship Service
6:00 p.m. Adult Bible Study & Prayer
6:00 p.m. AWANA for Children
6:00 p.m. Youth Worship Service
9:15 a.m. Ladies' Community Bible Study